Terms and Conditions for Monthly Winners Wanted 2
1. The Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest is open to all
eighteen (18) years of age or older, who are Malaysian citizens and residents and
who are members of Tapwall.com
2. Existing Tapwall members are eligible to participate in this program as at the
date of commencement of the Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest.
3. Contestants will be disqualified if found to have published any information or
content that is found not to be genuine or unrealistic.
4. Participated post must be post from 1st November 2012 to 20th December 2012.
5. Winners will be contacted within three (3) working days after the end of contest.
6. Monthly Winners Wanted 2 – Post & Win! contest
winners are determined by the highest number of “vote” on a post as published on
7. Monthly Winners Wanted 2 – Vote & Win! contest
winners are determined by Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd. selection of comments on the winning
posts of Monthly Winners Wanted 2 – Post & Win! contest
as published on Tapwall.com.
8. All contestants herein agree that if in the event there is a tie in regard to
the total number of “vote” amongst the contestants, Tapwall will select the final
winner with the total number of post in an account.
9. Prizes will be forfeited if winner(s) selected do not respond within the stipulated
time as published at http://www.tapwall.com/0111/Contest
10. Contestant may refer to this link at http://www.tapwall.com
for Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest review guidelines.
11. The winner, agrees that by accepting the prize of this contest, he or she consents
to Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd. using all the winner’s personal data including, the winner’s
name, likeness, photograph, voice, or opinion and biographical data and /or other
information contained in the winner’s entry for advertising, promotional and or
other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised including
the Internet, without limitation and without any payment, notification, permission
or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
12. In any event that the Tapwall member’s account is terminated according to the
Terms and Conditions of Tapwall, at any time for any reason, Tapwall member will
be disqualified from participating in the Monthly Winners Wanted 2
13. If in the event any contestant is found to have committed any fraud, misconduct,
abuse, or does not comply with any of these terms and conditions of this contest
or Terms of Conditions of Tapwall, the contestant will be disqualified from this
contest or the contestant’s membership of Tapwall will be terminated or the contestant’s
review credits be forfeited.
14. Tapwall reserves the right to disallow or disqualify any contestant at its sole
and absolute discretion. No correspondence in regard to such decision will be entertained
by Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd.
15. Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest is not open to any
individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household
is an employee of Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd.
16. All contestants by contesting in this contest herein agree to Trigger Next Sdn.
Bhd. having the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background
check on contestants, if applicable. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent
or corrupted in any way are void and will not be accepted.
17. Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest starts from 1st
November 2012 to 20th December 2012.
18. Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd. and Tapwall reserves the right to amend all Terms &
Conditions published at this website without prior notice. All users of this website
are advised to read our Terms & Conditions periodically so as to have full notice
of the same.
19. Each contestant is only entitled to win one main prize during the Monthly Winners
Wanted! series contest.
20. Multiple entries from one contestant are not permitted to share the same email
address. Any attempt by the contestant to obtain more than the stated number of
entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and
logins, or any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in
disqualification from this contest. In the event of any dispute in regard to any
registration process, the authorized account holder of the email used to register
will be deemed to be the contestant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural
person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service
provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the
domain associated with the submitted address. A contestant may be required to show
proof of being the authorized account holder prior to being determined as the winner.
21. Contestants agree to not transfer prizes nor substitute the same with money
or any other type of consideration in exchange for the prizes in any way whatsoever
amongst themselves or with Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd. All contestants herein agree that
Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to substitute the prize component/s for
one of equal or greater value if any prize should become unavailable for any reason
22. An individual claiming the prize on behalf winner must present an authorization
letter written by the winner, a photocopy each of the winner’s and the claimant’s
national registration cards.
23. The potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited by law,
the potential Monthly winner will be required to take pictures for advertising purposes.
If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to fulfill any of such requests
by Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd., the potential winner’s prize will be forfeited. Trigger
Next Sdn. Bhd. will award the same prize to an alternate winner by picking the contestant
with the next number of highest “vote”s. Prize will be available for collection
by the contestant or arrangements made for collection by the contestant approximately
8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Monthly Winners Wanted 2
24. All contestants in participating in this contest herein agree to waive and not
in any way whatsoever hold liable Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd., Facebook, the Administrator,
or any of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion
agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and
each such company’s officers, directors, employers and agents of any claim or cause
of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or
loss of property, pecuniary losses or whatsoever losses or damages arising out of
participation in the Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest.
25. By participating in Monthly Winners Wanted 2 contest
or using Tapwall in any way whatsoever, you agree to all as stated in this Terms
26. All contestants herein agree that Trigger Next Sdn. Bhd., Tapwall or any of
the parties providing goods or services in regard to this website (the ‘Parties’)
shall not hold the Parties responsible and/or liable in any way whatsoever, should
any force majuere event occur or the contest cannot be held or interrupted midway,
or frustrated in any way due to technical faults, the sudden discontinuance of prizes,
including any other event not due to the fault nor control of the Parties.
27. All contestants herein agree that by using or browsing this website, they agree
to all terms and conditions stated in this website herein, including but not limited